danc

It's coming your way Terry. And Joey, I can't stand being in a boat when it's 80f. Never mind 100. I've got 2 window shakers (AC units) running full blast right now. It's not bad in the house. But I'm not exactly freezing either. The beer is full of fridge. I mean the fridge is full of beer. So I'll survive. C'mon fall!!!

Dan its going to be tuff Speck fishing in those temps.I hope the forest fires have toned down out your way.MTP

Mike, actually we have had lots of rain the past month or 2 and it has been cool. The forest fire danger has been low, but it's heating up quickly. As for the Speck fishing, I usually don't go from mid July to mid August. Last year the water temps in mid August were up about 7 or 8 degrees where I fish. I don't want to think about where they'll be this year. I don't want to get into the global warming debate, but Lake Superior is at an 80 year low and at record high temps. Brook Trout will be the first to suffer I'm afraid. It's scary. You can read more about it HERE

This article should interest you Southern Ontario guys, because what happens up here will find it's way down your way.