Tough FL Fishing

Managed to sneak away for a little bass fishing down in Florida! Anyone who been down there knows how inconsistent the weather has been all winter! We had morning where it was 6-7 degrees C and we had days where the wind was gusting to 70-80 kph! Needless to say Florida bass don’t like those conditions but we made the best of it and managed some good fish! Got to fish with a bunch of great dudes down there as well! Enjoy the pics!

IMG_6201.jpeg

IMG_6152.jpeg

IMG_6142.jpeg

IMG_6136.jpeg

IMG_6134.jpeg

IMG_6124.jpeg

IMG_6119.jpeg

IMG_6090.jpeg

IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_6102.jpeg

• Like 6

Was in Largo Fla last week and stopped by some old shoreline spots to check in with locals and all were the same , everything but tiny trout completely shut down. Wish I was still down there too. Miss the grouper sandwiches.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fang said:

Was in Largo Fla last week and stopped by some old shoreline spots to check in with locals and all were the same , everything but tiny trout completely shut down. Wish I was still down there too. Miss the grouper sandwiches.

Next time, I want to try some more saltwater fishing as well! So many fish so little time! 😁😁😁

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Barry Willis said:

Fishing the shallow flats can be very exciting, As I am sure you well know, there's quite a variety, from bone fish to barracuda. All awesome scrappers.

Oh, my friends down there remind me of that all the time! Would mind some Tarpon action at some point too! Like I say "So many fish, so little time!"

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, bonessk01 said:

Ive missed getting the long rods out for some surf fishing nothing like watching 4 rods go off at the same time and never knowing what will be on anyone of them

That is the cool thing about saltwater fishing is you never know what you're going to get!!!!😶

• Like 1