Tough FL Fishing

Managed to sneak away for a little bass fishing down in Florida! Anyone who been down there knows how inconsistent the weather has been all winter! We had morning where it was 6-7 degrees C and we had days where the wind was gusting to 70-80 kph! Needless to say Florida bass don’t like those conditions but we made the best of it and managed some good fish! Got to fish with a bunch of great dudes down there as well! Enjoy the pics!

IMG_6201.jpeg

IMG_6152.jpeg

IMG_6142.jpeg

IMG_6136.jpeg

IMG_6134.jpeg

IMG_6124.jpeg

IMG_6119.jpeg

IMG_6090.jpeg

IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_6102.jpeg

• Like 6

Was in Largo Fla last week and stopped by some old shoreline spots to check in with locals and all were the same , everything but tiny trout completely shut down. Wish I was still down there too. Miss the grouper sandwiches.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fang said:

Was in Largo Fla last week and stopped by some old shoreline spots to check in with locals and all were the same , everything but tiny trout completely shut down. Wish I was still down there too. Miss the grouper sandwiches.

Next time, I want to try some more saltwater fishing as well! So many fish so little time! 😁😁😁

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Barry Willis said:

Fishing the shallow flats can be very exciting, As I am sure you well know, there's quite a variety, from bone fish to barracuda. All awesome scrappers.

Oh, my friends down there remind me of that all the time! Would mind some Tarpon action at some point too! Like I say "So many fish, so little time!"