1/2 hour with an old friend

Hi All,

we finally pulled the trigger and got Starlink internet, WOW, what a difference from our existing, or shalll i say practically non-existent service from Bell. This means i can finally upload videos from home instead of having to sneak into walmart and use theirs. I have a huge backlog of videos to edit and can now finally just plug away at home and upload at my leisure. I started with the first file in my bunch which happened to be from last May at around walleye opener time. A chilled half hour with my puppy and faithful friend Roloff, paradise!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TJQ said:

Nice.. youll love starlink... complete game changer.. and i dont even have it.

Absolutely a game changer, I’m so glad I held out, all the other providers were sketchy and expensive. I’m getting speeds of up to 200Mbps so far, it fluctuates but the slowest so far has been around 55Mbps….it’s like a whole new universe of possibilities when compared to our old service… see below

What we had……

IMG_0815.jpeg.c0e159949cd4f11eda47cd636f0a65c9.jpeg

and what it’s like now…….

IMG_0816.jpeg.630cc9afb6b0705d8936d8a99b939f69.jpeg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, livinisfishin said:

Nice video , I haven’t posted in a long time but seeing roloff brought back some good memories of my dog and i wanted to say thanks! 

You’re most welcome. Roloff is getting on in age now, covered in lumps and bumps(benign), and struggles to get on the bed and couch, might not be long before he passes unfortunately but he’s well looked after and still loves the lake, best life still being lived.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, livinisfishin said:

I remember when you started posting about him as a puppy, how old is he now? That’s good to know he’s still around and enjoying retirement.

He was 12 years old last November, pretty decent for a Lab.

• Like 1