Fun Day Chucking for Salmon

PUMP KNOWS

On 10/7/2020 at 1:13 PM, mitch seguin said:

My go to lure for those fish.  Such a great deal for those J-13 as well.

A few weeks before that they had them for $6.99.  I managed to grab 19 at the time and gave a few to my fishing buddies

On 10/7/2020 at 1:31 PM, BillM said:

That lure has been a salmon killer for ever.  Love trolling those in close about 5ft down on the rigger and 50ft back or so for stagers. 

I find these aren’t made with balsa anymore.  When I look at the joint it’s plastic compared to my older j13s that were balsa

On 10/7/2020 at 7:36 PM, Rizzo said:

for a guy getting into the salmon game...good to know. Better pick one up next year unless someone has cleared them all out!

I stocked up twice when I had the chance.  I was told they received 200 units

42 minutes ago, Hack_Fisherman said:

Very cool vid. I’d love to catch me a salmon. 

Would you mind sharing the location of the tackle shop and do they have any left?

This shop is in Oshawa called Gagnons.  Give them a call first if they still have them in stock

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, PUMP KNOWS said:

A few weeks before that they had them for $6.99.  I managed to grab 19 at the time and gave a few to my fishing buddies

HMMMMMM

You missed me . LOL

Very nice of you Pump. I shared a bunch of my wooley ties this fall with a bunch of guys so far. Even a new fly fisher got some of my single egg flys . Karma comes to those that believe .👍

I have a few of those and yes,plastic. . The long lip ones work great for hot shot. Any fire tiger pattern seems to work up here. Even the bagleys.

• Like 1