AWESOME DAY OF FISHING ON LAKE ONTARIO

GNODDY

It all started when we showed up to the peer at 4:45 got on the boat were out on the water and lines set by 5:15. Within 10 mins first Chinook of the day

MelGCharter036.jpg

Then 10 minutes later the first rainbow of the day

MelGCharter039.jpg

I brought my wife out for the first time I have recently just got her into fishing and she was a bit aprehensive about going out and hooking into a big salmon but when she boated this one she was so happy I thought I wouldn't ever get her off the boat

MelGCharter044.jpg

It went quiet for about 1/2 hour and then bang double header which was really fun cause she was freakin pretty serious faces eh LoL

MelGCharter048.jpg

And then another double header

MelGCharter046.jpg

End of the day photo I am a big guy and my arms were freaking sore after holding this monster up

MelGCharter052.jpg

Best pic of the day

MelGCharter054.jpg

I have been out with Lloyd for Walleye, Salmon and Rainbow and haven't been dissapointed yet.

He is running an OFC Special for July offering 10% off for the day we were only out until 10 because we had an appointment to go to but a total of 17 fish on and 12 boated made for an excellent day as always. The best thing about being out with Lloyd is that its only you and one other person which makes for an exciting day not having to wait to fight any fish. I will be going again very soon, my lil brother has been buggin me to take him out . I also have put a link to Lloyds site below if anyone is interested in a day that you'll definately go home with sore arms.

http://www.reeltimecharters.net/uandme/

Cheers

Gnoddy

Nice report!!!!!!! and great catch,and yes lake ontario is very hot right now,well done some real nice bows there,WTG....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Ya both times I have been out we have gotten into some pretty big bows. I love the bows because they are acrobats as soon as the hit the top of the water.

Cheers

Gnoddy