Looking for smoker

BowSlayer101

53 minutes ago, mitch seguin said:

I'm in Kingston, so once covid situation improves, contact me then.  Little Chief top loading model.

This is an EXCELLENT smoker.  I had one for many years until it finally died, and replaced it with a Big Chief.  They don't have the bells and whistles of a Bradley, but they are a great smoker at a price that doesn't break the bank.

Doug

Is there a local Ontario parts supplier for parts ? I have both the top and front. I need a burner for the top load .

Hey Ron

Princess auto had them here for a good price and they were new, not refurbished. Check out their site.

1 hour ago, misfish said:

Is there a local Ontario parts supplier for parts ? I have both the top and front. I need a burner for the top load .

Hey Ron

Princess auto had them here for a good price and they were new, not refurbished. Check out their site.

When I needed a new burner for the Little Chief, I got it from Canadian Tire.  When I needed a new power cord for the Big Chief, I got it from Amazon.

11 minutes ago, misfish said:

Brian, that second one is called a Mini Chief.  Never heard of that model before but it is smaller than a Little Chief, judging by capacity of only 15 lb.

I guess that is a good price for the Big Chief.  I bought mine twenty years ago or so for something over a hundred bucks, maybe $120ish....

Doug

Edited by akaShag