kayak muskie fishing!

ricoboxing

just got back from sturgeon lake. i bought a kayak on saturday, and took it out today for some bass. caught a small muskie about 30", then a pretty big one (for my standards) about 36". After hooking the larger one, I just held on and this thing took me for a ride.

Kept both of them for dinner! :thumbsup_anim: just joking, got out the pliers and released both of them boat side. now i still gotta setup a camera mount so that next time ya'll will believe me. both were caught using a white spinner bait. can't wait to get out next weekend.

Hey man, what kind of kayak did you buy? I used mine for two seasons before I rigged a camera mount. Best thing I ever did was get into kayak fishing. The stealth factor is awesome. Can't wait to see more reports from kayak anglers.

i bought a paluski ripple that someone had on sale. it has a rod holder installed already, and was painted a custom green color. a bit more expensive than the crappie tire or costco ones, but i plan on using it for duck hunting too, so this was the perfect one for me.

I am still curious, do you roll over when you want to figure-8!? :lol:

LOL...dont know if I'd be rolling over trying to entice a 50+ inch muskie to bite my lure. With my luck, it would find my head or arm a much more appetizing meal. :o:D