Simcoe Whiteys.....

Meely

As crazy as this may sound.....

I'm thinking of hitting Simcoe this Saturday and try my luck for Whiteys.....

Have never really targeted them before on the soft water.....

Anyone have any suggestions on where to park/launch/fish??

Any lure suggestions??

Thanks for any help,

Meely

Edited by Meely

I'd launch at Bonnie boats in Jackson's point. Head out to the pack of boats and find fish on the graph. My go to is a black back, green belly badboy type jig with a green tube to match. I find a 2" tube to work the best, but it prolly doesn't matter. If that fails, go for the williams half and half....either hammered or shiny with the side hooks. Bounce it off the bottom every drop of the lure.

I haven't been out since the may long weekend, but I'd assume anywhere from 70-80 FOW would produce now. You'll see the pack of boats out there more than likely.

Good luck!

Sinker

~~~I was out there last Sunday, :Gonefishing: my partner, and I had 40 on landing 16 keeping 3. We launched at the Park (Sibbalds) cost $16. large ramp easy launch 5 boats at one time. Headed out past the fleet towards Fox to 80ft. saw lots of action on the bottom. We found Swedish Pimple was the bait of choice, and we had the area to our selves. The only problem you might run into this weekend is getting past the Natives :wallbash::wallbash: (The Drums are Sounding) So Good Luck :canadian:

Ok I,ll bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He said "partner and I" That makes 2 anglers with combine limit of 4,they kept 3,so were one under.

As for the "why keep fishing" that is a very hot topic that has been beat,n to death already. To each thier own.

Simcoe has nothing but bass now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L M A O