With sled, must have trailer!!

muskymatt

Nice Matt.

Your flip will fit right beside the sled.

Nice choice.

Yes that's the plan! Never have to unload at home again!

Or load the Frabill into the back of the truck.

It's a whole new ball game this year. I see many long trips back in the back lakes on the horizon!

do you have to balance the weight in the trailer? if you have the sled on one side and the frabil on the other is that enough to balance it

Probably not, my sled is 650lbs. Will have my buds sled on the other side most of the time. When I'm solo I'll have my hut, which when loaded with my gear is about 200lbs but I'll have a couple of sand bags in it as well.

You can load the sled on centre when your solo too. Nice trailer. I'd love one like that. Machines take the most abuse being towed on an open trailer, even with a good slush guard and a cover, they still get covered in salt spray and rust like crazy.

S.

You can load the sled on centre when your solo too. Nice trailer. I'd love one like that. Machines take the most abuse being towed on an open trailer, even with a good slush guard and a cover, they still get covered in salt spray and rust like crazy.

S.

Yeah, my Safari is on a open trailer with the slush guard. Even with the guard and a cover, the salt gets through, lots of it. There will not be any chance of my new sled getting all salted up. Also going to upgrade the mudflaps on my Silverado for the winter.

I know zero about sleds and sled trailers. What I do know is folks are willing to give away 15' plastic boats and trailers because it will cost them a grand or more to take that boat into the dump to get rid of it and that's after they cut them into pieces. We have more than a few nice boat trailers and guys are buying them for their sleds and ATV's. We get rid of the boats by digging graves with the backhoe at buddies farm. In 500 years Aliens will be saying this area must have been under water at some time, Aliens can be idiots. If anyone is interested in a trailer to retrofit PM me.