Hey, Musky Guys!

FloatnFly

They give you a measuring device and an object that must be in the photo of the fish for it to count.

A bud and I fished a couple musky tournies about 10 years ago and although they were on-line tournaments they may work the same but I honestly don't know.

The 1st year we had about 48 teams and it was done every month from June thru November. We would be paired against another team and the winning team advanced to the next month and the losing teams were eliminated. Next month was the same and at the end of the fishing season there would only be 2 teams left and they fished off against each other.

The day before each tournament we would be told of an object that had to accompany each fish picture and that would eliminate any chance of guys entering old pictures of big fish.

We were taken for our word on the size of each fish and as far as we knew nobody was ever accused of lying. Teams fished any lake they wanted in Canada or the States.

We did well and won the 1st tournie and the next year I think we placed 4th out of 60 teams.

In this picture you can see and egg beater hanging around my neck mid chest and each day it was a different item.

Probably different for a live tournament but this may give you an idea.

Cnv0485.jpg

I've always wondered how muskie tournaments track fish size. With a bass tournament eveyone must have a livewell for the fish to come in and be weighed at the public weigh-in. That can't be done with Muskie ... right?

Most are by length

Pics on bump board like this

45560C46-99CF-495B-8C17-72EDAC117C53.jpg

Add a code like we do with the OFC tourney and release the code word the day of the tourney