Cold Front......

Flappn

It may take a bit to make them bite,but as the day goes on and the sun warms up the waters,they will turn on.

Last year I remember fishing the fall challange,day one was calm and foggy,hard to get around but the fish were on. The next day wind and cool and the bite was so way off.Fish just shut down.For me and a few anyways.Got to learn to adapt much more.

Im thinking docks are the best bet onthese kinds of days.Thats just imo.

Ya I agree with Brian, docks, see if you can skip a lure as far back under them as you can, they might not move to chase a bait. Important any day but make the bites count, number of bites might be way down. I have used crappie tubes for bass a lot on cold front days, small and slow presentation.

I don't really see how this is a front. The front moved through a couple of days ago. The weather has been very consistant the past 3 days as far as wind and pressure go and I expect to see fish in fairly predictable places. May have to take more time than normal to get bit, but I think there will be some good fish caught this weekend. Maybe not by me, but someone always figures 'em out :clapping: .