Lakering, on the TOON

misfish

Very good video Brian, when I saw it was only 3 minutes I opened it and watched it, all. That swim bait gives me an idea too. Guy here on Erie are jigging depths for suspended Piks lately. Going back to the old Erie Dearies and bladed jigs as the long lining hasn't been working as well, plus in my opinion it beats going for a putt putt boat ride for hours on end. That swim bait sure looks like a smelt to me. Hmmmm? Good suggestion dear Sir thank you. I need to dig around my bag of rubber.

I have to ask, how many miles to the gallon do you get on that barge? Would it fuel be measured in gallons of Ale perhaps? Keep up the good Toonin'. I wish they were around when my legs were like Oak trees. Everyone thought I was nuts when I took out the Kayak and a rod in 79'.

Now this is rather awesome! Would like to try that. Float tube up some greasers! Well done Bri!

Thanks Drew. A belly boat would be great too. Just lots of flipping to get out there. The oars help. :whistling:

Very good video Brian, when I saw it was only 3 minutes I opened it and watched it, all. That swim bait gives me an idea too. Guy here on Erie are jigging depths for suspended Piks lately. Going back to the old Erie Dearies and bladed jigs as the long lining hasn't been working as well, plus in my opinion it beats going for a putt putt boat ride for hours on end. That swim bait sure looks like a smelt to me. Hmmmm? Good suggestion dear Sir thank you. I need to dig around my bag of rubber.

I have to ask, how many miles to the gallon do you get on that barge? Would it fuel be measured in gallons of Ale perhaps? Keep up the good Toonin'. I wish they were around when my legs were like Oak trees. Everyone thought I was nuts when I took out the Kayak and a rod in 79'.

Im glad I was able to have you take a few minutes of your day to watch TY. :clapping::Gonefishing:

My fuel is, get through my weeks (40 hr) work and enjoy my weekends. Enjoy life, and enjoying the sport I love. A couple of x-large cups of java in the morning dosent hurt, One for the drive, and one for on the toon . Those give me the HP I need in the legs to get me out there. Like I have said before, fishing from the toon, I need to watch the weather . High winds more then anything. Tomorrow it,s calling for NNE 6 km. I have picked another laker ground to jig. Shoreline protection is the key. I arrive to my spots early enough , to see if the waters are fit for floating and to jig effectively. If I think it,s not, I have enough options in my area to head to with,n 20-30 minutes drive. I am always ready to fish for what ever waters offered up to fish.

Stay tooned, for the next adventure. :Gonefishing:

I like your wind report better then mine

mine says 7am 24km with gusts to 36

LOL

Stay home. LOL

Last Sunday I was floating on 2 ft rollers. Not a boat to be seen. The whole bay to meself. Not a better feeling. LOL

Failed to mention, cant wait to try my new camera swivel extension. :D

Edited by Misfish

don't think i said anything about not going

i will, as always decide that when i wake up and stick my head out the door

and look at the text from you .cause you're on the water before I wake up. lol

Edited by Terry