Wow......Just Wow

FloatnFly

The dude USED a youngster that would have had an indifferent opinion to intentionally harass a law abiding angler. Comparing fish to a human child!? Really? I definitely would have felt very provoked, confrontational and ready to lay into the PETAphile behind the camera.

Science my ass.....where do these people get off hurling this Bull? You want to eat plants, cool.....I like a good salad just as much as a big hunk of meat I cut off an animal I selectively and humanely harvested like my ancestors have done for millenia. My body naturally thrives on a mix of red meat, fish/chicken, vegetables and fruits. Don't f#$k with my health because your too much of a pansy to kill for food. You wanna eat veggies only, cool, just don't push your views on the rest of us.

Imagine this, move a few of these Aholes to the artic and see if they can convince our northern indigenous peoples to cut the meat from their diet :P Teach them to farm veggies on the tundra and ice floes! Lol! Those vegans would rather see you starved to death than harvest your food responsibly like our ancestors have for tens of thousands of years :(

This shouldn't even be news! Sometimes I wonder how delicious those fearless, free range, vegetable grazing loudmouths would be on the BBQ.....

Josh

Edited by J Roelofsen

Fish & Wildlife Act 1997

Obstruction of hunting, trapping or fishing

13. (1) A person shall not interfere with lawful hunting, trapping or fishing by,

a) tampering with traps, nets, bait, firearms or any other thing used for hunting, trapping or fishing;

B) placing himself or herself in a position, for the purpose of interfering, that hinders or prevents hunting, trapping or fishing; or

c) engaging in an activity, for the purpose of interfering, that disturbs or is likely to disturb wildlife or fish.

Unfortunately, I am not sure if a verbal assault would qualify under the law. Just ignore them and I take out the hearing aids, don't engage them and they'll move on for a more cooperative target.

Unfortunately, I am not sure if a verbal assault would qualify under the law. Just ignore them and I take out the hearing aids, don't engage them and they'll move on for a more cooperative target.

the protesters confronted them, and restricted their reasonable enjoyment by stealing their catch

I couldn't have kept my cool and would have probably shown the kids that there are consequences for anti social behavior! When the cops did show up I would have just claimed he was attacking me and I feared for my life and defended myself, (us old guys can get away with stuff like that) :whistling: