Android Box

guastels

Try installing Covenant from the link I posted 2 days ago, it has been flawless for us, no broken links, no buffering and no links with that pairing message.

I tried doing it through my box through google. Will not show me a down load. What am I missing?

Im having great success with show box and Mobdro

I tried doing it through my box through google. Will not show me a down load. What am I missing?

I run it on old laptop and Windows 10 , not sure about one of the "Boxes " make sure you have the address typed correctly. Here is another set of instructions using a different repository https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-the-covenant-kodi-krypton/

Im having great success with show box and Mobdro

Misfish it's not an app for the box, it's an add on in Kodi. If it's not already present in your kodi menu you will have to install it manually (google "how to install covenant on kodi" and you should find it easy).

• 2 weeks later...

I use Dreamlink T1 box, which is Android base. Box provides me access to one free IPTV app (around 1200 channels and a video library) maintained by manufacturer and additional apps like Koodie, Netflix can be download/install from Apps market. On top, if you want to get the paid IPTV service, box is completely compatible.

http://dreamlinkt1.com/product/dreamlink-t1-plus-iptv-set-top-box-smart-tv/