say what you want

misfish

My prayers,thoughts and respect are with all the families, comrades and friends of these 3 HEROS!!!! It breaks my heart everytime we lose a great soldier. :( I am not looking forward to my brother-in-law going back next year for his second trip back.

Guest Johnny Bass

Well said. I second that.People say we are fighting for freedom?(Bull) We are fighting Terrorism?(B.S.)

From what I hear there are huge gas reserves in Afghan and they are also planning to build a pipeline from Turkey to India. Not to mention to control the opium trade. And no not for the Heroin but for the pharmecudical companies.

If you look at the markets. Pharmecudicals(and of coarse energy) are making a killing. Therefore they need alot of opium to feed the demand.

Apparently Osama and the Taliban were able to completely stop the poppy farming. Yet with Nato there, they are unable?

And Iraq? Can you say oil????

Also apparently Bush sr and Osama were business partners within the Carlyle group. Something smells fishy. Not all is what it seems.

A bunch of well-intentioned troops are NOT going to change the way another culture has lived for centuries, in months, or a few years, get 'em th' 'ell out while they're still alive! They are doing us proud, but they are literally being used for target practice, they have to follow civilized rules to respond . . . . the terrorists have NO rules!

Emotions are high on both sides of this issue and none of us have the answer to all the troubles we are facing. In the interest of harmony and since we all know that this will turn a bit heated, let's instead focus on the first day of summer and bass season.