Looking for boat insurance

AdamS

Does anyone know of any reputable companies for boat insurance in the Gta? My boats not worth a fortune but I'd like to get insurance on it; as I've invested what I feel is a descent amount into it, and had it broken into and things stolen, last week. I talked to my insurance broker and they said they don't deal with boats so I'm trying to figure out who to call next.

Does anyone know of any reputable companies for boat insurance in the Gta? My boats not worth a fortune but I'd like to get insurance on it; as I've invested what I feel is a descent amount into it, and had it broken into and things stolen, last week. I talked to my insurance broker and they said they don't deal with boats so I'm trying to figure out who to call next.

PM Pikeslayer his wife works for Desjardins and she took care of our boat, atv, house,cars, even our golf cart and she saved us a lot of money!

I have mine simply tied in with my Home Owners policy from a local Mutual Ins. Co. I had many options to choose from. I have full replacement of original price when bought as well as a few grand in electronics and accessories. After looking at the cost of my tackle I need to take some photos for them and bring it in in case of theft or loss of it. I added up the stuff that I take out long lining, oh my oh my it is more than a few toonies. The cost is around $450.00 a year. Includes 1 million in liability in case of an accident on the water. I was surprised when I bought the boat to find that not many boaters I know bother to insure them. Not smart.

Edited by Old Ironmaker