Wednesday funny

manitoubass2

Thanks M2B2, my wife sent me the pic, I didn't think it was funny in the least. I'm gonna need a bigger boat too.

I went through an old knap sac the other day and found a plastic bag in it and to my surprise I found 2 dozen plugs of all kinds. The receipt said 2015. I didn't even remember where I had bought them. There is a liquidation outlet called Channel Control off of Wayne Gretsky Parkway south of the 403. It is hit and miss as far as inventory. These plugs I bought were 3 for 10 bucks and included name brands like Rappala, Storm and Cotton Cordel. Bought 2 Shimano spinning rods for 22 bucks each. The next time I went in zero fishing stuff. That day I bought 4 Brinkman 4 burner, NG or propane BBQ's for $140.00 each and 4 extra large covers for 15 bucks each. I should have bought them out. I made enough that helped cover the gas and oil for the Bassassin for the season. Check the place out if you are around the Brantford/Hamilton area. Want good clothing cheap, they always have rows and rows of clothing.

Edited by Old Ironmaker