balsam picture if they show up

hi smokey boat running good now put a new pro in sept of last year 13.5x21 pit plain out way better only problem i have now is my leaky live well. spend 9 hours between thursday and friday after work. change the 90 degree elbow , silcone it put the live well back in place. rivet all the parts that had to be rivet. screw the floor back in place. so basely all back together and out fishing on Saturday and the live well still leaks so i have to take it all apart next week end when am on holidays and fine out where the leak is. happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer.

i don't think its the line going to the back of the boat smokey, because when i get it winterize at seaway every year, after my November trip to quinte. i get sea way to put anti freeze in the lines. i think, i just rush the job, because i wanted to go to balsam on Saturday. what i should have done when i had the live well out was put the plug in the bottom of the well and water tested it. for leaks. you learn by your mistakes i guess. if there is a small hole some were in the well, that i could not see at the time i had it out, at lease i can patch it from the out side. and being my second time taken the well out, should be a little quicker because i know what's involved now in taken out the live well. and i have a week of holidays coming up next week. to get it done. i be taken it to my friend mark place, so i have help this time and i will not be doing it in a field where the boat is parked when not in use. then back to balsam on June 30 for some more fishing. happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer.

Edited by walleyedreamer