Bass were on fire!

limeyangler

Love the northern bass. They've got nice colours out of that stained water.

The ones on our lake look like ghosts…lol…very pale.

Let the good times roll Mate !!

Tks for sharing...

Thanks man!

sweet, :clapping: just nailin' them ---- where's the new ride?

LOL…that is my new ride. I guy in town had exactly the same boat as my buddy, in fact he worked with my buddy. His wife bought it in May 2015 and used it once, so about an hour on it, hell it still had the plastic on the transducer!!! He was selling everything off and I offered 15k, he accepted so I got a brand new boat with extended warranty till 2021for $6k less than new. With that and the money I saved on going bigger I am decking out mine how I want, helix 9 SI at the helm, Helix 7 on the front, Rock guard on the front of the trailer, and coming in October my new Minn Kota Ulterra with the newest version of the i-Pilot Link……sweet! My wife wanted a boat with a bimini and double windscreen for rain and wind, but I asked her if she would come out if it was rainy or windy, she said no to both, so I put it to her that the smaller boat suited my needs perfectly, I could deck it out to the max and we would have enough money left over to build a dock at our place next summer, she thought that was a good idea, everyone happy. So my new ride is a 2015 Alumacraft Escape 1665 with a Yammy 50hp. Does 31Mph with three adults in it, more than enough. Did a bass tourney in it this year, we were the last people to get to a hot spot, tons of 300hps zooming past us, but we placed 10th, not bad for a little boat….lol.

Nice!

Loved the walleye at the end as well!

Great shooting Simon!

Thanks man, ice fishing soon :angel:

"o I got a brand new boat with extended warranty till 2021for $6k less than new. With that and the money I saved on going bigger I am decking out mine how I want, helix 9 SI at the helm, Helix 7 on the front, Rock guard on the front of the trailer, and coming in October my new Minn Kota Ulterra with the newest version of the i-Pilot Link…" :good: :good: nice! And Yammy power to boot. sweet combo.

And I'll be sure to pass your regards on to Kevin - sent him the link from the vid " That was an awesome day :)" The monsterfish mash

"o I got a brand new boat with extended warranty till 2021for $6k less than new. With that and the money I saved on going bigger I am decking out mine how I want, helix 9 SI at the helm, Helix 7 on the front, Rock guard on the front of the trailer, and coming in October my new Minn Kota Ulterra with the newest version of the i-Pilot Link…" :good: :good: nice! And Yammy power to boot. sweet combo.

And I'll be sure to pass your regards on to Kevin - sent him the link from the vid " That was an awesome day :)" The monsterfish mash

Coolio, I fish alone a lot, it suits my needs perfectly!

do you get parasites in the smallies up there? How do they taste?

Yep, but we ate some of those from that spot end of August, no parasites in those ones and to be honest I could not tell the difference from the walleye that was mixed in.