NF NF NF – Krown rust proofing

ketchenany

Well here it is. I used Krown at Hwy 7 and Creditstone. They did spray the seals with silicone. I asked before they started and it's what they do. Very Professional and a clean shop. It did drip and was told the first 4 hours would be the worst and it does get better very soon.

They also told me the drip dissapear on their own. Well see.

keep was washed after the application :)

So far I'm happy with them.

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. All were noted and evaluated.

Just watch with Krown, find the right dealer as many have stated. Had my wifes Civic done a few times and it White. The paint is now stained around the door handles and hood line. They applied so much under the hood that it does not matter were you touch you were covered in it. Hands would get full of it just opening the hood to check the oil.

Just had a vehicle done at krown. Have done other vehicles in the past and no major issues and seemed to help a bit with the rust.

One thing to watch would be wear old clothes when driving it home. Noticed a bit of the interior and steering wheel had a light sheen from the guys being in/out of the car. Dish soap and water cleaned it up.

Understandable considering they would get covered in that aerosol over time it'd be hard not too. but should have wiped it down better...

Edited by Spooled

Just a heads up...

TSC has the individual cans of Corrosion Free Rust Cure on for $5 bucks a can this week.

Half off their normal list of $10 and less than CDN Tire.

Gonna give it a try on some of my outdoor gear for that price.

Cheers,

Mark

Just a heads up...

TSC has the individual cans of Corrosion Free Rust Cure on for $5 bucks a can this week.

Half off their normal list of $10 and less than CDN Tire.

Gonna give it a try on some of my outdoor gear for that price.

Cheers,

Mark

Nice find, will stock up.