Take note of this and help fight this IT IS VERY VERY BAD!!!

BITEME

No matter what, people need to drink and they are going to get it from the cheapest supplier.

Do you want to sell for market value or sit on your duff and say its worth more.

Governments can only tax so much before they tax us out of the market.

You guys got ummm Trudeau in there now to solve all these problems with the rest of the world..tell him to get at it

No matter what, people need to drink and they are going to get it from the cheapest supplier.

Do you want to sell for market value or sit on your duff and say its worth more.

Governments can only tax so much before they tax us out of the market.

You guys got ummm Trudeau in there now to solve all these problems with the rest of the world..tell him to get at it

It looks like we have a respectful difference of opinion. I'm good with that. Cheers Dara. Edited by Dutch01

While we're on the topic of laying blame where it's due, I see a lot of people bringing up golf courses as a contributor to increased phosphorus and nitrates in the water supply. But let's not forget about the excessive use of fertilizer, etc. on the cash crop/factory farming operations (and yes, this includes "organic" farming which can actually be more extensive). I wish I could find an actual article on it, but I had heard that the levels of nitrogen and phosphorus in the topsoil on many farms is somewhere in an amount that it would take several generations to return to background levels. I don't want to hazard a guess at what it must be on golf courses, though...

edit: found it... http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/phosphorus-fertilizer-1.3535475

Sorry for that my wording is flawed when I said Golf Courses it should have been Agriculture as well. Thanks for seeing what I was blind too.

Art

The price of the water seems to be offensive to some but it really is just the first in amount of money that Canada reaps. The $3.75 per Million liters is money coming into the Canadian monetary system from an external source. It then supplies an income for the workers. The second party consumer that sells it to the stores will make money and the retailer as well. The taxes paid by the consumer then goes into the government for other projects. For the water that goes to the US the initial price paid as well as the jobs supported and export fees all stay in Canada. The importing of water is not a practice that is economical when the water is available from closer sources at a lesser cost. Unless it can be sold at a higher price such as FIJI bottled water ( great marketing same H2O) canadian water for bottled resale in the US is minimum.

Art