Where do you purchase your lures?

mikeymikey

Hello.

I am just wondering where you fishermen buy all your lures from ?

I've always enjoyed panfishing with 2" Rapala but as you all know it is pricey!

Really makes you scream when brand new lures breaks off before any fish.

Just wondering if anyone know where I could get some kick ass deals?

Online/Offline?

--

If you shop on Ebay, do you have a specific seller you buy from? If so, could you share?

Thank you!

Can't really help ya with any deals, i do all my shopping in the stores. I like to see what it is I'm buying, not a picture of it. But I'd be willing to bet that the smaller shops are the better places for a deal.

Maureen

I buy locally, eBay and online.

I usually buy locally prior to a fishing trip and eBay or online when the deal is right. I've bought several used muskie lures and had a bunch painted as well as new spoon blanks.

I try to buy locally but if im looking for specialty items for walleye or salmon fishing i will go to e-bay....man they have almost everything ,or to cabelas,or other stores online just keep shopping around,deals are out there you just have to do some homework first....good-luck cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I like to see what I am buying and prefer to support the local economy. It's a shame to see local tackle stores go down - hard to buy live bait on-line!

I agree wth supporting the local guys. I still purchase a lot of gear prior to a lot of trips, something about going to the tackle store before going on a trip :)

However, with the amount of gear I purchase, I can save hundreds of dollars by purchasing online (especially now with the high Canadian $) I really wish that our local shops could be more competitively priced.

Oh yeah...you can buy Live Bait online too :lol:

500 Dew worms for under $75 delivered live and kicking to your doorstep!

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...t&noImage=0

Tony

Although I like my local tackle shop, and it`s owners, I don`t sleep with them so don`t see the need to support them all the way.LOL

I see no reason to spend 35-40 dollars for a hundred tubes if I can get comparable quality one for a little over 20. When you use 300-400 a year it can add up, and I would rather spend the money fishing.

We used to make the run every spring to BPS in Mich, Cabela`s in Mich, and Netcraft tackle in Toledo oHIo, it worked out better for us than going to the Sportsman show here.

If I know what I am looking for I shop the best price, stores, catalogs. In a hurry and I know it`s something they carry? the local tackle shop, LOL I always walk out of there with something, dudes are bass fisherman and stock the gear. Like I need more than I got.