Finally got some kids rod's!

GBW

First and foremost I have to thank the owner of WidowMaker Lures Canada for helping out! The primary provider that was to supply 14 combo's for the kids stopped responding to him and finally said "sorry it's too late now". So he made some calls and some more email's today I was able to go pick up 20 brand new combo's to donate to the camp... I'm meeting with FloatnFly Sun afternoon so he can get them where they need to be ASAP!

rod donation.jpg

Mike is one SOLID guy when it comes to helping others! I've know him for a few years now and see it all the time.

Here is our letter to the camp.

Dear Kinark Child and Family Services

I recently came across a posting on a fishing website with someone looking for old fishing hardware that is still in good condition for the camp kids to use.

Well, we all here at WidowMaker Lures Canada LOVE the idea of having kids get hooked on fishing because it is truly a great part of our heritage and OUR passion here.

When I told the owner we need to help he was on the phones and email right away looking for rod’s and reels for your ‘guests’ as that is not part of our current product line.

Please accept these items as our donation to you for the kids to use and enjoy for many years to come.

Regards,

Geoff Warwick

Director of sales, marketing and customer relations

WidowMaker Lures Canada

Mike Oakley

Owner and President of WidowMaker Lures Canada

Awesome step up by all. Well done guys.

Thanks

Class move, guys. Respect.

Thanks

Its just too bad that summer is almost over. BUT they will have them there for years to come I hope.

See you tomorrow @ 4PM FolatnFly!