2 guys having a blast today/ boating

I pulled into the driveway this afternoon and hear a hoopin and a holerin from the lake a few hundred yards out, Holy Hell this and that. One of those evenings where you can hear across the lake a 1/2 mile. Dead calm. There is a Seadoo thing towing what looks like a tube. What's the big deal? The Seadoo takes off and the guy behind him is 10 to 15 feet above the water for 25 to 50 feet at a time. It's or as close to flying as you can get, he's flying. I mean he's really flying. I remember seeing a You Tube of these things. I think they are banned here. He was flying!!!! I want to do it before I die of "fishing is exciting".

Those guys sure won't forget today, legal or not

I pulled into the driveway this afternoon and hear a hoopin and a holerin from the lake a few hundred yards out, Holy Hell this and that. One of those evenings where you can hear across the lake a 1/2 mile. Dead calm. There is a Seadoo thing towing what looks like a tube. What's the big deal? The Seadoo takes off and the guy behind him is 10 to 15 feet above the water for 25 to 50 feet at a time. It's or as close to flying as you can get, he's flying. I mean he's really flying. I remember seeing a You Tube of these things. I think they are banned here. He was flying!!!! I want to do it before I die of "fishing is exciting".

Those guys sure won't forget today, legal or not

Sounds like a blast!

Give me a call man. Been too long

Yeah they did ban them but I don't recall ever being told to cut it up and throw it away after they banned them. If so, I would have expect all that purchased those units would get a full refund no if's and or buts,,, Hell if I had one I'd have kept it!

and then some of the bad ones... lol!

LMAO...."slow it down!" listen to the motor keep winding out lol

The dad trying to make him feel like a wussy, and I hope thats pepsi cans they are holding? lol

Sounds like a blast!

Give me a call man. Been too long

I've been meaning to call you. I don't want to bother you if you are on night shift. Ticha is off for 2 weeks so I see chores in my immediate future. I told her she has an open seat in HER boat. I pulled up to the border crossing at Ft. Erie once and showed the young lady all the paper work for the truck and boat. She asked who the owner of the truck and boat was and how I was related to her. I told her my wife. She said you are lucky to let you use her stuff. I told her actually I work for her and if I do a good job she lets me sleep with her.

Weather permitting she is going to join me in the "Bassassin" for the opening here. Watch me get out fished again. Come on down with the crew. I can rent the 2 places next to us to house you all.

You do know my phone receives incoming calls too!!!