4mile explosion?

Just wondered if anyone heard any news on this? Family member sent me this on facebook knowing I fish here. Hope it didn't involve our GBW from the forums or his family?

Hope they all are OK

Peterborough Northumberland and Kawartha Lakes scanner feed.

January 8 at 10:22pm ·

EMS are responding to a propane explosion at Four Mile Lake near Burnt River, caller is stating nothing is left of the house, that it has been levelled.

3 patients are being reported, a women was blown from the house landing underneath a truck and has been impaled by a stick, a repair man on sight has received extensive leg injuries and unknown about the third patient.

Ornge has been notified, unfortunately they are checking on incoming weather.

UPDATE: As of the last update there are 3 patients luckily no fatalities.

Ornge Air Ambulance had to decline due to the weather, but are preparing their land ambulances. Paramedics are requesting they transport the patients to Ross Memorial instead of Minden Hospital.

OPP have said the home owners smelt a strange odour prior to calling a gas technician. A gas technician was onsite working at the time of the explosion. The ministry of Labour is being notified.

I'm here and safe and sound, so are my parents. My folks live close to the boat launch so Mid lake East side. That was at the North end of the lake by a buddies place. I have yet to hear from him. I know is was not his place but it's right by him. I may know more in an hour or so as my folks are on there way over to see my kids for lunch. Thanks!