Nascar Pocno 500

xrap

It's on channel 402 on Bell. That's a TSN channel. It will be on regular TSN at 3 pm, after the Montreal race. It's delayed by rain right now so you haven't missed a thing. The skies are clearing and they expect to get the entire race in starting soon. Enjoy the race.

Im guessing thats satilite eh Dan? Nice to hear about the delay.Might be live then when we see it.LOL

Yep on TSN at 3:00.Lots of action in the Formula race.Man those guys could use some lessons fron the Nascar guys.LEFT LEFT LEFT.LOL

it's on the american TNT channel for the rest of the season. Still hasn't started, drying the track. It keeps raining every little bit. I'm watching it on bell also,got the NASCAR package.

Just said it looks like it's gonna rain again

I wish these guys would grow a set and race in the rain.

You woud think with all the tecq,they have these days they would make a rain tire that would stick at 180 mph. :whistling::whistling::stretcher:

In the mean time, Im watching the best ever movie,YYYYOOOOOO AADRIAANNNNNNN. I say Rocky takes out the bum next fight.L M A O. :stretcher::clapping::clapping:

You woud think with all the tecq,they have these days they would make a rain tire that would stick at 180 mph. :whistling::whistling::stretcher:

In the mean time, Im watching the best ever movie,YYYYOOOOOO AADRIAANNNNNNN. I say Rocky takes out the bum next fight.L M A O. :stretcher::clapping::clapping:

And here I thought that I was having a boring day... :huh:

Guest Trophymuskie

NASCAR are at it again, now they go to TNT ( not available ) then it's to ESPN also unavailable so I'm stuck hoping that TSN will show the race on their regular channel as their alternative channel is unavailable.

I think it sucks that we ( Canadians ) can't have access to all races.

NASCAR are at it again, now they go to TNT ( not available ) then it's to ESPN also unavailable so I'm stuck hoping that TSN will show the race on their regular channel as their alternative channel is unavailable.

I think it sucks that we ( Canadians ) can't have access to all races.

you got TSN and FOX and you get all the races.... TSN was on delay because of the Canadian F1 GP... haven't missed a race in forever, except when i'm out fishing and not around to catch it :)

Guest Trophymuskie
you got TSN and FOX and you get all the races.... TSN was on delay because of the Canadian F1 GP... haven't missed a race in forever, except when i'm out fishing and not around to catch it :)

Nope I checked last night and TSN as some races on it's alternate channel just like yesterday's entire race was supossed to be.