HELP with Samsung Galaxy S6

FLEX ROD

Help please, on Friday I was in the hospital having surgery and before I went in I gave my wife my phone, yes I know big mistake on my part.

Anyway, long story the phone will not take the thumb scan and now tells me the back up password is incorrect so what now?

I know that right now my choices are limited to basically having a factory reset done which means that I will loose all info this is not a great option as I will loose lots of pictures but that I can live with my biggest problem is I have all of my doctors appointments in my phone and to try to get all of that info will be challenging to say the least.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to get around this before I go the reset route?

Please, Thank you, FLEX

Thank you npt1, unfortunately tried it no such luck but many thanks for the suggestion.

Any and all other suggestions welcomed as I really need that damn calendar as it has all my new doc info and schedule for upcoming cardiology appointments.

Thanks FLEX

Urika, I have phone back and all data I am one happy man.

Thank you all for the suggestions, I did not have it backed up to Goggle as I back up my phone monthly but have not had it yet for a month hence no back up, after being in the IT world for over 25 years, here is the killer, with focus on backup solutions I know the value of lost data.

Needless to say my phone is being backed up as we speak!!!!

Many thanks.

A very happy FLEX