How do they keep their jobs?

Big Cliff

Wish had my camera today. I seen two city workers here taking down a yellow sign with that arrow showing a bend coming on it. It looked perfectly fine to me. They were replacing it with a new one, but the exact same thing. Our tax dollar being spent to easy and stupidly.

Edited by Brian B

Netminder, if you think it's bad now you should have been around during the "Bob Ray days". You may have been a young boy then. Early 90's. What a fiasco that was. Unions voted him in and then he turned around and decimated the work force with Ray Days. Legislated companies as "Too large to fail" that allowed corporations to raid pension funds of working people then those same workers find out the pension funds are no longer there when it their time to retire. It's not as bad now that it has been, not to say it's good, there are many levels of terrible. I know there are folks on this site that lost portions of their pensions or lost all of it.

Bob Ray days

LMAO over and over.

I fished the Humber at the dam with that guy. I remember when he said, boys, if I get in, Im going to clean up the Humber river.

I think it,s the same as it was back in that day. LMAO RAY LMAO.

LMAO over and over.

I fished the Humber at the dam with that guy. I remember when he said, boys, if I get in, Im going to clean up the Humber river.

I think it,s the same as it was back in that day. LMAO RAY LMAO.

Hahah thats crazy!

My buddy Harv guided george w. Bush up in great slave. Not many good stories(a few good pics) but I laughed so hard when I was told secret service surrounded the boat cocked and loaded. Said he felt like he was being duck hunted lol.

All pics had to be approved, cabins swept for who knows what every day. Worst guiding trip hes ever done in his words. He has a few pics and he looks totally miserable hahahhaha.

President probably paid about 10 fold the normal rate as per usual with government

Edited by manitoubass2