Hi Everyone,

I'll be casting my first line of the year in attempt to catch crappie at Holland River and Keswick on Saturday. Anyone have any luck so far yet for crappie in these spots? I know that there will be tons of people this Saturday since it will be 20 degrees.

I'm strictly a shore fisherman only and I've been scouting different places around the GTA. I do not share honey holes, just public places that's accessible to anyone.

Anyways, I will be posting my video report on my youtube channel and adding the full report to my website.

For my youtube channel What the hell? Where to fish? -> Here

For my website (under construction until June 2015) -> www.wheretofish.ca

Good luck to y'all! Let's hope we catch some huge slabs this spring!

Edited by GrenadierPond-HighPark

You might want to add that not all areas you show allow fishing.

Example.

Barrie

No fishing allowed on the marina side of the first break wall. Also no fishing allowed off the cement dock at Heritage park. It is well posted. Showing this would help those that think they can.

FYI is all Im saying.

Heart lake sure has changed from when I remember it 35 years ago. Cat fish and stocked trout and the odd bass. It was my home lake as a young teen.

I see where you want to help others to get out fishing, but IMO, let anglers find spots them self. The WWW has done enough damage already. IMO

Edited by Brian B

I wasnt going to say anything but 3 years ago there was maybe 2-3 boats max in my canal fishing crappie, now sometimes 20+ boats at a time. Not to mention this year was no where near the numbers there used to be.

Probably just a natural cycle but me thinks a couple internet postings can go a long ways to the destruction of such a tiny spot.