Car Tire Inner Tubes to Help with the Dock (where can I buy)

manjo39

Ketchanany and Sinker. PM sent.

Got your pm.

I have to go out today. You can come by when you want I'm home after six pm most nights.

If you want to come next weekend then lets set up a time.

I'll get them ready for you! Call me at work and I'll give you directions 416 484.6565 ext 2010. 8:30-4:30.

Albert

Picked up the float and a jar of what looks like pure heaven (we need a smiley face drooling).

Thank you so much sinker it looks like that float will come in really handy for what Paul and I need it for.

This worked out well! I got rid of my pails :) I get to meet another OFNer. Sinker will be happy. :)

hey Cliff if Paul has room I have a weedeater that I had problems and we often tried to 'fix' (lack of parts) with and if you can use it and fix it, it's yours. I don't believe in landfill. :)

Do you want it?

A

Sinker, the pails have begun their journey to you, about 12 (21 L) and so has the weed thing for Cliff. It will be better off tha ina landfill. Hope for a good journey, Paul will insure that part.

Paul (manjo39) it was a pleasure chatting with you. We have common family values by the looks of it. Sora lives on lol.

Send me an email and I'll give you a lot more info on the family place in

Pottageville.

Sinker, the pails have begun their journey to you, about 12 (21 L) and so has the weed thing for Cliff. It will be better off tha ina landfill. Hope for a good journey, Paul will insure that part.

Paul (manjo39) it was a pleasure chatting with you. We have common family values by the looks of it. Sora lives on lol.

Send me an email and I'll give you a lot more info on the family place in

Pottageville.

... and to clarify 'the weed thing for Cliff', its a lawn trimmer. I don't do weed. :)

Not sure where, but for my old docks I bought a couple of dock floats from home depot. The each year I would just slip one under each end of dock section and move them out that way. I'd even get my boat lift out the same way.

That might be a really good way to do it; just float them in and out then adjust the legs for stability. I'll have to check them out!