Congratulations to Hamilton

gaspumper

ya maybe lucas can drive own the qew and support his laffs with the likes of kadri kessel lupul phaneef and the other overpaid members of that so called hockey team

Lol I would if I could afford to go to more of those games!

Didn't Bellville juts get a new arena a last year?

The Bulls have played in the same olympic sized ice right from when they started back in the late 70's, Not sure if there is a new rink in the works but I'm guessing no, if they're being sold and moved.

I'm sure it's good news for hockey fans in the Hammer but sucks for those in Belleville.

Edited by kickingfrog

The Bulls have played in the same olympic sized ice right from when they started back in the late 70's, Not sure if there is a new rink in the works but I'm guessing no, if they're being sold and moved.

Honestly I could see attendance go up lol... A lot of people I know unless they are Hans fans don't give a flying you know what about the dogs haha, I was hoping for a name change, something along the lines of the Hamilton Hornets, kinda an ode to the old junior team the kilty bee's and their jerseys could be along the same scheme as the ticats Edited by Lucas F

The problem here in belleville was the arena itself. It was not large enough to ever host a memorial cup..and is aging. The writing was on the wall for some time so it appears.

http://www.intelligencer.ca/2015/03/12/editorial-bulls-are-gone---and-it-stinks

http://www.intelligencer.ca/2015/03/12/devastating-loss-for-city-of-belleville

http://www.intelligencer.ca/2015/03/12/bulls-sale-official-statements

G

Thanks to google have it sorted out........quote:

"On March 12, 2015, Michael Andlauer announced that he had acquired the Belleville Bulls, and that they would move to Hamilton's FirstOntario Centre for the 2015-16 season and become the Hamilton Bulldogs. The current Hamilton Bulldogs, an American Hockey League franchise, was concurrently sold to the Montreal Canadiens and will move to St. John's, Newfoundland for the 2015-16 season as the St. John's IceCaps(the current, True North Sports and Entertainment-owned IceCaps, which are affiliated with the Winnipeg Jets, will move back to Winnipeg on an interim basis).[1]"

all very confusing :tease:

It is..... And given hamiltons history of supporting minor hockey....

The Bulls are doomed im afraid..

No wonder Hamilton will never see an NHL team.

This is bad.... And dirty how it happened.

G

Edited by Gerritt