Loaded up last night, go to Innisfil this morning, hardly a soul around. Get out a little ways off shore and zip a few holes, 1 stinking perch. And then the wind picks up, could have tried to sit in a hut at the end of a runway with a 747 doing a full wind up. It actually lifted the hut to one side when I stood up.

Brian, the Buddy Heater plate works like a charm, reheated my Bacon McGriddle and hash brown in no time. Thanks again.

Just got in Erich. Set up the sub zero hub I got from Big Cliff. Secured the one side first then popped everything out. Secured the other three walls. Yup windy,but it held with no prob. Love the straps compared to the rope the eskimo comes with. Taking down was a breeze LOL

One stink,n hit for Lillys and I effort. WOW

The grill is sweet. Lilly had a hot dog for breakfast. :dunno: Thats what she wanted.LOL

Looking forward to some walk out after work this week. Temps are going to be perfect.

Glad to hear you finally got to use it Brian. I hope you'll get a few more days out of it before ice out. :clapping:

Cliff

Thanks again bud. It,s a real nice hub and love the black. The sun was it,s heater. Easy to set up and roomy.

Ya, I hear ya Erich.

Wind is only good for sailors, to dry my clothes, or keep the mosquitoes away.

I'm guessing you still had fun though.

Oh ya, still better than looking out of windows all day on the weekend. Tried out my new in line reel, works well. Unfortunately fish bit on the other rod so I'll have to try again.