Yes.. another video. Lake trout on Lake Simcoe

BFSC Kevin

Its been a while since I've made my last video. This video was for back in January when I first acquired the Angler's Choice Sniper Shad. I just so happened to stumble upon this lure at tackle shop and thought I'd give it a try, as another option to the X-zone Swammer.
Only a couple fish landed but a day out is better than a day in..

Hope you enjoy, and I hope I can pump out some more videos (too much work and no time for play!).

great video guys ... what length fluoro leader do you use ?

i lost a monster up in Temagami a few weeks ago, ice was 20 inches thick and laker cut me off on the edge of the ice, had a fluoro leader ... was really pissed off to say the least...

now i wonder if i really need it , just tie directly to braid

Edited by jds63

Thanks all for the kind words!

Nice fish video!

The guy who makes the sniper shad was happy to see this video, i sent him the link

Glad he liked it.

Terrific video, well done, I still can't figure out how to post pics on here lol let alone a video, thanks for posting

For the youtube video, you just copy and paste the URL and it shows up in the post :D

great video guys ... what length fluoro leader do you use ?

i lost a monster up in Temagami a few weeks ago, ice was 20 inches thick and laker cut me off on the edge of the ice, had a fluoro leader ... was really pissed off to say the least...

now i wonder if i really need it , just tie directly to braid

The leader i have on is quite long, 20-30ft. It is a must? I don't think so, but it doesn't hurt. I have yet to have my leader break on me for ice fishing.