Mr. Heater Portable Buddy $79 at Lowes

manjo39

Just picked up the Mr. Heater Portable Buddy 4000-9000BTU at Lowes on clearance for $79.00.

The link shows the wrong picture. The one I bought for $79.00 is the traditional red one that we're all familiar with.

http://www.lowes.ca/portable-heaters/mr-heater-9000-btu-portable-buddy-outdoor-radiant-liquid-propane-heater_g1646716.html?ProductSlot=16

Edited by manjo39

I saw that on line this morning as I was looking for an alternative to my Coleman Black Cat.

I did bump across this mini BBQ that really perked my interest too

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/master-chef-round-tabletop-gas-bbq-0853605p.html#.VPisfPnF_Lc

It's supposed to be a clone of the Coleman RoadTrip Party Grill but has 10,000 BTU. At 15" wide it's a little bigger than my BlackCat but will fit inside my plastic tote with a couple of 1 lb bottles.

Always wanted to have the ability to heat the hut and cook out there. Time to load up on some Johnsonville sausages!

Tks, my fishing buddy just bought one for $69. He missed the princess auto $65 deal. Good deal, but I'm still amazed how much heat my little buddy puts out in a big 2 man even in -15 weather. This thing should be a cooker.

Edited by porkpie

Tks, my fishing buddy just bought one for $69. He missed the princess auto $65 deal. Good deal, but I'm still amazed how much heat my little buddy puts out in a big 2 man even in -15 weather. This thing should be a cooker.

Hope so, cause I'm getting a paint bucket grate too.

34836f8be0c3eaf4f5e38de3f4ef9cd8.jpg