NF-What the Hell

You guys just don't get it do you? Much better minds than ours have determined that it is safe for this fellow to learn how to rejoin society, and function as a contributing member of society. Make no mistake, these are not choices that are taken lightly. I have an acquaintance that works as a physiatrist in a forensic hospital near Wayne's place and if he indicates that someone can rejoin society, it is a personal decision on his part. He has family all over North America.

According to many of you someone very close to me that now employs between 4 and 400 people should not have had that chance to benefit Canada. There are success stories, let's not forget that.

I am sure the family of the individual whose head was removed and body parts eaten are hoping this guy gets a second chance and can be re introduced back in to society.

I do not agree with you in this particular case. But I do agree that the process you explained does benefit a lot of people.

Edited by BassMan11

Will he commit another murder? I honestly don't think so cause after the ruling last Friday that he was allowed to travel out of the hospital he will be the most monitored person in Canada. I doubt the hospital will say "Ok Vince we will see you tomorrow. Enjoy your trip to Winnipeg". Hopefully they have a system in place where he can be watch by either a nurse or doctor while taking his medication at his specific times. Still don't agree with the whole ruling.