Wondering about fees for fishing/hunting licences

kickingfrog

My licence is good for 2 more years but someone else just renewed for a single year and thinks the store that the licence was bought at charged him an extra 6 bucks. I tried to suggest that was for the plastic card but he thinks it's an extra charge that the store is pocketing. I didn't think places could charge a "fee" for licences. Anyway not a big deal, just wondering what the thoughts were.

And yes, I did also mention the new extra fee that was discussed here a month ago or so.

Yes guys there is now a $2.24 service fee that is added onto any license or card issued through those computes. The 1yr Sport is 29 something, + $2.25 now. If you needed a new card the "Service Fee" would be $4.48 added onto the total.

This is the new deal on licensing this year. 1year Small game went up a buck. Conservation 1yr is 16 something, the sport is 29 something now so it went up a dollar also.

MTBF

It stinks but I know there are good sport fishermen here that would pay $100.00 if need be. From people I have spoken to in the US and Europe our 30 beans is cheap compared to some permits. I have never heard of a retailer charging their own service fee but can understand it.

For some the other 60 plus year olds here a question, or others that know, I'm 60 now and figure all I have to show is something with my birth date on it. I don't want to carry around my Passport, drivers licence or Birth Certificate because I know 100% I'll lose them. Will a coloured copy suffice?

I was told 60 for no license. Oh well, maybe time to get a Disability Parking Permit. Only kidding, we must watch what we wish for mustn't we. I've had the application sitting in a drawer for 10 years because I can use the exercise. More than happy to pay just like everyone else.