Nippising ice hut rentals

TJC1973

Good day, I know its getting late to be booking anything this close to the opener, but am wondering if anyone might be able to direct me to an operator that might still have huts available this weekend. Even a day hut rental would be fine! Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Had a great trip to Nippising this weekend. Taking Bowslayers advice I booked with Reeds outdoors right in North bay for a day hut rental for Saturday. Between my brother in law and I we caught about 30 pickeral (all below the slot), one ling and about 20 perch, 15 of which came home for a dinner. Those are the high lites. The real challenge was the drive home last night from North bay, I don't think we saw blacktop until south of Barrie, real white knuckle driving the whole way. Cheers

name="Nipfisher" post="890807" timestamp="1420597458"]The walleye bite has been very good so far but 99% are under the 18.1" (46cms) slot size. Perching is good.

Thats what we noticed as well, same as the guts around us. Does the bite fade as the season wears on? I would love to I get back up in a few weeks.