Any thoughts on the impact these T-storms might have on the muskie opener?

kelvarnson

I have memories of practically dead water in the days following thunder and lightning, but I was never really pursuing muskies.

Given all the bad weather in the Kawartha Lakes area yesterday and possibly today, do all the gurus on here have any reassuring words?

Here's my outlook on post-thunderstorm days......hop in yer boat and go fishing and don't think about the weather.

Absolutely guaranteed 100% you won't catch a musky from your living room. ;)

Here's my outlook on post-thunderstorm days......hop in yer boat and go fishing and don't think about the weather.

Absolutely guaranteed 100% you won't catch a musky from your living room.

CANT ARGUE WITH THAT

The storms missed us here on Upper Buckhorn as well...

My buddy and I were on my dock and watched the blackness pass by to the south, it got really windy for a bit, the temp dropped at least 5 degrees, lotsa rumbling thunder...and then it was gone...not a drop of rain.

Was a beautiful evening for fishing (even though we only managed 2 small pickerel amongst a bunch of small crappie).

Peterborough got hit...but my girlfriend said there was nothing in Port Hope or Cobourg, so your guess is as good as mine.

Probably doesn't matter anyway...today is a carbon-copy of yesterday. Every chance of severe storms again this afternoon...where they hit nobody knows.