Kill ALL the wolves - nf

luclarochelle

Sorry i was up early for a medical appointment this morning and had to leave after stirring the pot. I just plain see RED when some hunters and fisherman throw their brothers under the bus just cause they don't enjoy the same aspects of the sport as they do

Meat hunters throw trophy hunters under the bus.

Proponents of catch and release have a hissy fit if some one keeps a fish.

Flyfisherman somehow think they are the elite and bait fisherman are neanderthals.

Hunters throw guys who like shooting non hunting style firearms under the bus.

Some steelheaders would like to ban roe

The list goes on but you get the idea

Divide and conquer is how the anti's are going to get both hunting and fishing banned or severely restricted in the future.

It is true, both in Germany and Switzerland , 2 countries I don't associate with the lunatic fringe , have both banned catch and release fishing as inhumane and barbaric, right up there with noodle, dog and bull fighting.

Edited by dave524

Sorry i was up early for a medical appointment this morning and had to leave after stirring the pot. I just plain see RED when some hunters and fisherman throw their brothers under the bus just cause they don't enjoy the same aspects of the sport as they do

Meat hunters throw trophy hunters under the bus.

Proponents of catch and release have a hissy fit if some one keeps a fish.

Flyfisherman somehow think they are the elite and bait fisherman are neanderthals.

Hunters throw guys who like shooting non hunting style firearms under the bus.

Some steelheaders would like to ban roe

The list goes on but you get the idea

Divide and conquer is how the anti's are going to get both hunting and fishing banned or severely restricted in the future.

It is true, both in Germany and Switzerland , 2 countries I don't associate with the lunatic fringe , have both banned catch and release fishing as inhumane and barbaric, right up there with noodle, dog and bull fighting.

:good: :good:

Wise words and advice.

Edited by Old Man