Ebola

2 tone z71

To those that are joking about this, its not funny.

The Earth is overpopulated with Humans, if you look at population growth projections, its frightening.

Nature has a way of dealing with overpopulations...

.much like nature, so does government. And yes, its not funny in any regard Edited by manitoubass2

I work at one of the designated Hospitals where positive patients will be transfered too. As of last week we had no equipment to handle any of the specimans we get. Now that people are speaking out the supplies are pouring in. When flu season hits I figure Health Care will be bankrupt in North America. They are making the same mistake they did with Sars. Anyone coming into Emerg with symptoms isn't sequestered right away. They need to put a second entrance into the Hospitals and have a screener at the doors to point you in the right direction but all this costs money so it isn't going to happen. Double gloves and gowns for me now at work.

I work at one of the designated Hospitals where positive patients will be transfered too. As of last week we had no equipment to handle any of the specimans we get. Now that people are speaking out the supplies are pouring in. When flu season hits I figure Health Care will be bankrupt in North America. They are making the same mistake they did with Sars. Anyone coming into Emerg with symptoms isn't sequestered right away. They need to put a second entrance into the Hospitals and have a screener at the doors to point you in the right direction but all this costs money so it isn't going to happen. Double gloves and gowns for me now at work.

i wish you the best. Your a brave brave person doing work for all. Very admirable service!