kawarthas?

skdds

Hi Guys,

Hoping to get the Yak out Monday for a quick day trip...can't go too far from T.O. so was thinking Scugog or Rice lake for whatever has been biting. I have not fished this late in the season before either. Anyone been out there recently? Any suggestions? Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks,

Skdds

i've heard rice is fishing very tough right now.

our last trip to seymour was very unproductive.

I was out on Hamilton Harbour yesterday and didn't see much action from myself or any of the other boats....including a few bass boats who were as puzzled as I was.

This does not sound good...how are water temps? Do these lake turn-over or are they too shallow?

..Maybe I should head to Barrie for some perch?

12 degrees on the surface.

Yes Rice does turnover and I believe that has already happened.

A friend of the girlfriends, said he was out on Rice earlier this past week and boated 15 one evening. I also heard they were on fire up at Stoney Lake. Havent been to Stoney myself though.

Edited by Parnelly

Fished little lake here in Peterborough yesterday with a buddy for about 4 hours. One solid bite, musky perhaps, nothing else at all. Spoke to another group of fishermen who'd been out all day and had 2 smallmouth and a handful of perch between them. Lake was looking pretty lifeless.