Just Sayin Hi!

Jitterbug

Hey everyone hopefully fishin is good for all! I was just wondering if anyone from this site is from or around St.Thomas or London Ontario? If so i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with some spots around here to fish? Im willing too drive an hour or so as well to find a dcent place to fish. Thnx for any and all replies.

Hey everyone hopefully fishin is good for all! I was just wondering if anyone from this site is from or around St.Thomas or London Ontario? If so i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with some spots around here to fish? Im willing too drive an hour or so as well to find a dcent place to fish. Thnx for any and all repl

Welcome Jitterbug,glad you came aboard.Fishing spots will be a bit tough to get.What type of fish were you looking for?

Welcome to the board you will find lots of information with the search feature. If you search for the lakes in your area you will find past reports and tips on your favorite species. Look at the names and you will see locations on most of the people here once you find people who are in your area see if an offer of coffee, lunch and some fuel gets you an invitation to go fishing.

Art

Welcome to the forum. If you own a reliable boat ideally 16' or bigger, you are in a great part of the province to target many fish.

I am sure you will find good riverbanks as well with some searching this site, google maps and private messages to forum members you will meet here.

Art offered some great advice.

Welcome to the board. You are in a great area as mentioned. Try any of the Lake Erie Ports with a pier near you for perch from late May till September depending on the year. If you can catch minnows at the same place you should be laughing. Once you get in with the crowd at a couple of them they will point you onto to other opportunities... Some of them will even appreciate having someone to join them on the longer drives and share gas, lies about what you caught before, and new memories.

From the start of the Detroit River on Erie to start of the St. Clair river on Huron is some of the best fishing in the province. Just a matter of taking the time to find the spots you can fish along the way.

Thnx guys for taking the time to respond, i guess i should have mentioned that i dont have a boat at my disposal so i am a pond/pier/ river bank fisher. I tend to target the thames river the most as there is many dufferent opportunities. luv to get out on a boat tho! I luv to hike and walk the river banks for miles, its pretty awesome! I go after any and all using severaal different baits. Have gotten smallies, carp, sucker,rock bass white bass, perch, pike, pickeral and couple others. I actually got a personal best 8.95 oz beautiful channel cat today. Will post pics in couple days. Thankyou guys. Fish on!