Last sat at bluffs

Gallie

Went out last sat at the bluffs for some derby fishin. It was a bit choppy with some rain but we did ok. Had two hit and miss on the flasher fly combo and one knockoff on the rigger but boated 13 fish total all kings. Green fly and anchovie were the hot lures. Oddly enough up till about 530 we only had 4 fish in the boat and the bite came on hard as we boated 9 more in the next three hours. Biggest fish was dancing around 25-26lbs.

Really hoping we can deck a tyee this sat but it wont be as likely as it was last year.

Good luck out there!

3630F5BF-6F34-4021-A69C-D7308F0E58B4_zps

Edited by Gallie

Wow 300? I probably saw 10 boats the entire time(1130am-830pm or so) mind you it was pretty foggy for a lot of it so who knows.

Water temp was 56-58 up top but the fish were still fairly scattered. The deepest fish i caught was maybe 50 down. Never let a dipsey out past 170ft on a 3 setting.

Thanks fellas, i normally just posted my salmon stuff on lou as i was there before i found ofc, however i will try to put reports on both sites. Im happy to share what i know as i benefitted from the knowledge of those who started a long time before me :)