Whats under your dock. 360deg Prototype

misfish

Just a start on something Im playing with. I want it for 360 deg,under water coverage from a boat and the tube.

This one is made from metal ( end cuts from work),but the finished product will be out of plastic.

It,s made of 1/2 inch galvanized conduit with machined aluminum inserts, that are attached together with 5/16th threaded rod. Over all length is 3 ft,but what I want is 4-5 ft.The lower camera mount is 3/8 lexan. The black foam is water pipe wrap, to act as a float. The metal is to heavy for this to work. (knew that already,,pool noodle will replace that with the finished product) I can turn this unit 360 deg using the top knob. I inserted an eye bolt there so I can attach a wrist lanyard,

Camera is attached and the camera lanyard is attached to the safety lanyard that is attached to the shaft..

016_zpsd8ab6737.jpg

Today was not the best day to try it out (rain clouded the water at the marina),but you will get what it will do.

Turn down your volume. I need to work on that issue.(anyone that knows how to cut the noise level,please help) Thanks