Rice Lake Report

Took my 6 year old up to Bewdley for 2 nights. Great time! Fishing on Saturday was tough, just some oos bass and panfish. Sunday the eyes were on fire! Ended up with 12....biggest being 24". Pretty good considering that was 4 hours of targeting them. Gotta love kids...we are hammering walleye and he says..."dad...I wanna fish off the dock". This trip was about him...so off we went and he had an absolute blast catching sunfish and rock bass one after the other.

If anyone is looking for a cheap clean place to stay....I was at Bewdley Cottage Resort. Cottages aren't waterfront and no fire pits, but clean and nice. I'd go back.

Glad you enjoyed, I was out monday first time this year for walleye, lots of boats not much action...I caught the only walleye of the 3 of us, too small to count it lol..We also managed some perch, crappie and a few bass in the usual eye spots?

Hope it gets better will try again this week.

Where did you find the crappie? We tried numerous spots..no luck

No crappies around bewdley?? Ya shoulda called me. I could fill a bucket right now in a couple hours. Its weird, I havent seen anyone fishing for them the times ive targeted them. They're there, and they're big too!

S.