Lake Nip Opener

Clampet

All I caught were OOS LM Bass, 5 in total, one was around 6 lbs. Some scrawny Pike, and 8 jumbo Perch, which I kept.

Here are a few Pics of the area...

May19-212007TheBoathouses.jpg

May19-212007TheTower.jpg

May19-212007TheWildOnes-1.jpg

May19-212007The1stPoint.jpg

May19-212007Driftwood.jpg

May19-212007TheRiverIII.jpg

Oh and the Dogchain murders house... very spooky!! The muder was never solved...

May19-212007DoUDareMoveIntohere.jpg

Edited by Clamp-It

The dogchain murder, as they referred to it occured around 1966 or so. Just outside of Cache Bay, ON.

It occured on what is now known as Levac Rd, past deadman's corner. You hang a left. (If you turn right the road goes to the main Hwy 17.) As you come around the corner, it is the second house on yer left. Follow that road and you wind up in Verner, ON.

A couple of brothers owned a pig farm, and were on the receiving end of a home (farm) invasion. I can still recall the event being recalled by the one brother that survived. It was on the radio. His brother succumbed to his injuries a few days later. The assaillents tied them up with dogchains and tortured, them in the hopes they would reveal where they kept their money.

My cousin, Det. John Racine worked the case for quite some time. Apparently the Police beleived it was one of the neighbours, but an arrest was never made.

Oh and the Dogchain murders house... very spooky!! The muder was never solved...

What.......................never heard about this, what up?? Where??

Creepy! If you look close it appears as though there is someone standing at the side door!

Corn Nug

Creepy! If you look close it appears as though there is someone standing at the side door!

Corn Nug

Sorry, :lol: I don't see that, never was a conspiracy theorist, never will be. As for hauntings and ghosts, don't exist in my books. Its a structure, nothing more, nothing less. Something bad may have happened there, but it will not affect any future inhabitants as far as I am concerned. If they wanna dwell into it, so be it, I won't, cannot.

RE: murder house.. I live here and it's true . the last brother died a few years ago and brought the secret to his grave and the case was never solved.. but they had a few leads 5 or so years ago.

i have'nt heard anything since.

i live in Sturgeon Falls about a block away from where you took those pics at the dam.

they were fishin'for Silvers.

i recognized the Cache Bay tower right off the bat.

as for the family name . i'll find out and let you know.

i think it's Lefevbre or Lafond. but ill make sure .