The Volga Fisherman

kickingfrog

Reminds be of the documentary I saw of a river flowing into the Arctic Ocean in Russia.

A uranium processing plant was located upstream of a town.

The scientist walked down to the river with lots of children splashing in the water on a hot summer day.

As he approached the shore, his Geiger Counter (measures radiation) went from tick, tick - to screaming .

The government assured the residents that all was safe even in the face of huge levels of cancer amoungst the people.

Not sure if things have changed for the better.

Huh? That was as riveting as the after show the cBc runs with athletes after their competitions. Now that hockey has all but left the building I can see another couple billion in savings by relegating that dinosaur to the scrap heap.

C-onsistently B-um C-ontent

Huh? That was as riveting as the after show the cBc runs with athletes after their competitions. Now that hockey has all but left the building I can see another couple billion in savings by relegating that dinosaur to the scrap heap.

C-onsistently B-um C-ontent

They've got the best coverage of the games. Even some US broadcasters are using their feeds... Go watch NBC and let me know which one you prefer, lol.