You know an election is coming when....

bigugli

And we would have been so so much better off Dion or Ignatieff!!! :wallbash:

I rest my case with this point.. Were screwed Ol Robbie Ford may as run for PMO now.. Honestly there is no one im comfortable with as PMO they are all a bunch of no good lousy thieves

You need to smoke a lot more Moxie. Harpo is blowing smoke up your where it don't shine and you are buying it. Don't forget that when harpo was elected PM he was 45 or 46 and disappeared for a few days because he was terrified and anxious. He was put on a valium type of drug and came back to the public eye. Trudeau is too young or no experience? This would have applied to harpo when he won in 2006 but hey everyone ( 32%) voted for him LOL.

Harper disappeared for a few days while this kids mom was puffin and swiggin up a storm for years leading up to the 9 months till his birth. I'll take my chances with Harper.

I hear ya though Squid. They're all the same once they take office. Seems like they forget everything they learned in the real world. Theres the other difference. This kid has never and will never live in the real world. He majors in acting at 40+!!! This boy is a hollow puppet. This guy is going to lead who, where and how??? That is a scary proposition.

Harper disappeared for a few days while this kids mom was puffin and swiggin up a storm for years leading up to the 9 months till his birth. I'll take my chances with Harper.

I hear ya though Squid. They're all the same once they take office. Seems like they forget everything they learned in the real world. Theres the other difference. This kid has never and will never live in the real world. He majors in acting at 40+!!! This boy is a hollow puppet. This guy is going to lead who, where and how??? That is a scary proposition.

Why would you focus on just 3 people?.... it's the party you vote for, not the person. There are lots of good/bad people within every party. If you don't get that, then step away from the keyboard.

Modern politics reminds me of a Sens/Habs/Leafs debate.

Why would you focus on just 3 people?.... it's the party you vote for, not the person. There are lots of good/bad people within every party. If you don't get that, then step away from the keyboard.

Modern politics reminds me of a Sens/Habs/Leafs debate.

With all due respect I beg to differ. The argument of good vs bad strikes me as a simpletons view. The leader has everything to do with any group being led. Armies, Corporations, Families, Animals. They can and are usually a galvanizing force and can be the difference between the groups success and its ultimate failure. No?

The lieberals have been reaching for a while now and when this kid came along they saw a simple solution to a very nagging issue. How to win an election. The very fact they chose this kid for his looks rather than what he brings as a true leader is more of a reason to throw out the baby and the bath water. They are as useless to this country as he is. Since when did governance turn into pageantry? You remember the lipstick on a pig thing?

Edited by moxie

Nope, it's the entire party. Focusing on one person is simpleton and raw raw go sports team stuff. He certainly is a symbol, but an entire party he does not make. Eliminating the senators, aides, the MP's and the party's combined forces leads to misguided opinions and fanfare. For example, the loss of Hugh Segal is a bit hit to the Conservative party imo, but no one talks about that.

I still can't figure out why the Liberals didn't choose the astronaut as their leader.

Focusing on " ONE" person is simpleton and raw raw go sports "TEAM "stuff? Ok then. Glad you made that clearer for me. The kid is a dolt and was chosen by the other members of that party. Does that say nothing about them?

If I had my way every time there is a gross misstep by a politician they would be made an example of in a way to be remembered and feared to be repeated. These clowns play games with our very lives with no repercussions and knowing that a party holds our intellect in such high regard by trying to swindle an electorate with this punchable faced Rookie tells me all I need to know about what they have in store for us if they ever become the governing party. Save the lipstick. Smells like pork to me.

Back on topic....

These people are ignorant and arrogant !!!!!'s at the PC party. I unsubscribe, place their emails in the spam folder, and despite all that I get another PC spam from yet another different email account.

Does it take a shotgun to get these worthless hacks to listen!!!

Those lousy PC`s....while you have the scatter gun out....look after the Fiberal`s and NDP`s too!!! :lol:

Who is left? Maybe I should create my own party and call it lets be honest party..We can get Rob Ford to run the show! ...lol