Ice fishing hut rentals on simcoe ?

mattybculp

Hey guys. I know that there are a ton of hut rental businesses on simcoe and I have done a ton of searching on the internet and come across a lot that look good. I wanted to ask the community if you had any recommendations or positive experiences that you could pass along my way. So this is what I'm looking for a hut for four guys but wouldn't mind a larger one for some extra room. We would like to have a hut which you could sleep in overnight. And we would like to be on laker water so to speak not really interested in perch or herring I would prefer whities and lakers. I know this is gunna probably rub some guys the wrong way asking this question probably thinking I'm lazy but truth is I value this boards opinion and if they have any recommendations. I would be stupid not to listen. So be gentle. Not looking for spots or secret lures, just if you could give any advice on rentals . I don't know if there are rentals that aren't located in a town of ice huts or not but would love it if it wasn't. Pretty flexible on price. Thanks guys ! Just looking for a good time and hopefully a chance at some fish.

It's probably a bit far out of the way, but I ve been out with this guy several times and have never been let down. Bear Point Hut Rentals. I think his name is Don. Last year we went out with him several times and limited out every time. This year went on opening day with him, and the day after. It was a slaughterfest. best day ever on the ice. caught 12 lakers and 5 whiteys. Nice clean huts and lots of minnows. He comes by several times throughout the day to make sure you are comfortable and have everything you need. Good outfitter in my opinion.This year I put out my own hut, but will still go out with him.

Bear Point Hut Rentals in Barrie/Innisfil

1-705-790-1544