Need Brighter Headlights !!! NF

Entropy

Just quit rolling the machines, you will save yourself a lot of trouble :whistling:

C'mon now, don't be silly! Attempting to traverse extremely difficult terrain is what makes riding an ATV so much fun and I enjoy pushing myself to the limits. The day I start opting for the easy route instead of the fun route will be the day that I hang up the helmet and take up knitting. :D

What exactly do you think is stupid about it? I have HID kit in my sierra and it made the world of a difference. Nobody has ever high-beamed me in anger because they get blinded. On the other hand, my best friend just bought a brand new F-150 with projector headlights and gets beamed by 1 of 10 cars passing by because they blind everybody. As long as the headlights are positioned properly i dont see what hatred you have against them.

If you want to run HID's, you should be doing it with projectors that were designed for it. They should be pulling guys like you over and giving you a nice hefty fine. Nothing worse then driving down the road and having some guy in the other lane blind you with his $70 Ebay specials.

As for your buddy with the F150, he can easily adjust those lights, you on the other hand can't because you've got all kinds of light hitting the bottom of the reflector and lighting up heavens.

Projectors would improve your lighting by 100%.. Check out HIDPlanet if you plan on retrofitting them. Probably the best way to go if you want upgraded lighting done properly.

You really don't think people do things properly to ensure the proper result. If at first you can't see, increase the voltage, get brighter bulbs, get more headlamps, put HID in a flashlight and tape it to the bumper. It's unfortunate we can't buy rear facing ball bearing launchers to take out the nuclear meltdowns that people think is actually doing others a favour...